说到下班后的生活,最近中国有一个很有意思的建议。Speaking of life after work, there has been a very interesting suggestion in China recently.
很多年轻人在大城市工作。Many young people work in big cities.
他们每天都觉得非常累。They feel very tired every day.
工作压力很大,任务也很多。The work pressure is high, and there are many tasks.
下班以后,大家都想好好休息。After work, everyone wants to have a good rest.
但是,你真的知道怎么休息吗?But, do you really know how to rest?
有一位委员提出了一个特别的观点。A committee member put forward a special viewpoint.
他建议年轻人每天下班后,一定要拿出一半的时间来玩。He suggested that young people must take out half of their time after work every day to play.
不是普通的玩,而是要认真地玩。Not ordinary playing, but playing seriously.
每天至少要玩半个小时。You need to play for at least half an hour every day.
很多人可能会觉得很奇怪。Many people might find it very strange.
大家会想,我们下班后不是已经在休息了吗?People will think, aren't we already resting after work?
其实,我们平时的休息可能是一种“假休息”。Actually, our usual rest might be a kind of "fake rest".
什么是假休息呢?What is fake rest?
我们可以来具体分析一下。We can analyze it in detail.
比如,你下班回到家,躺在床上。For example, you come home after work and lie on the bed.
你觉得你的身体在休息。You feel that your body is resting.
但是你的脑子还在想工作的事情。But your brain is still thinking about work.
你一边看手机,一边回经理的信息。You look at your phone while replying to your manager's messages.
或者你一直在担心明天开会的内容。Or you are constantly worrying about the content of tomorrow's meeting.
虽然你没有在公司,但是你的心还在工作。Although you are not at the company, your heart is still working.
这就是假休息。This is fake rest.
假休息不但不能让你放松,而且会让你更累。Fake rest not only fails to make you relax, but also makes you more tired.
因为你的大脑一直没有停下来。Because your brain has never stopped.
所以,大家要学会真正地玩。Therefore, everyone needs to learn to play truly.
真正的玩,就是做一些完全没有目的的事情。True playing is doing things that have absolutely no purpose.
现在很多人做事情都有很强的目的。Nowadays, many people have a strong purpose when doing things.
比如去体育馆锻炼身体。For example, going to the gym to exercise.
有的人是为了减肥,有的人是为了健康。Some people do it to lose weight, while others do it for health.
这其实也是一种任务。This is actually also a kind of task.
把锻炼当成任务,你还是会觉得有压力。Treating exercise as a task, you will still feel pressure.
真正的玩,是不需要任何目的的。True playing does not require any purpose.
你只需要享受这个过程。You just need to enjoy the process.
比如,你可以和家人一起拼积木。For example, you can build blocks with your family.
你可以看一本很有趣的漫画书。You can read a very interesting comic book.
你也可以在家里随便跳跳绳。You can also casually jump rope at home.
或者,你可以在电脑上玩一会儿你最喜欢的游戏。Or, you can play your favorite game on the computer for a while.
打游戏也是一种很好的放松方法。Playing games is also a very good way to relax.
如果你在游戏里打败了坏人,你会觉得很开心。If you defeat the bad guys in the game, you will feel very happy.
只要你觉得快乐,做什么都可以。As long as you feel happy, you can do anything.
关键是,在这半个小时里,你要完全忘记工作。The key is that during this half hour, you need to completely forget about work.
你要把手机放在一边。You need to put your phone aside.
不要去看工作群里的消息。Do not look at the messages in the work group chat.
不要去想明天要完成的任务。Do not think about the tasks to be completed tomorrow.
把所有的烦恼都扔掉。Throw away all your worries.
让你的大脑有一个真正的“下班”时间。Give your brain a real "off-work" time.
为什么这种方法有效呢?Why is this method effective?
因为科学研究发现,人的大脑需要不同的状态。Because scientific research has found that the human brain requires different states.
如果你一直处于紧张的工作状态,你会生病。If you are constantly in a tense working state, you will get sick.
你的情绪会变得很消极。Your mood will become very negative.
你可能会变得没有耐心,容易生气。You might become impatient and easy to get angry.
如果你每天能有半个小时真正放松。If you can have half an hour of true relaxation every day.
你的大脑就会得到很好的休息。Your brain will get a good rest.
这就像是给你的手机充电一样。This is just like charging your phone.
手机没电了就不能用。When a phone is out of battery, it cannot be used.
人也是一样的道理。The same principle applies to humans.
如果你每天都能好好充电,你第二天就会有精神。If you can charge well every day, you will be energetic the next day.
这种简单的活动,能给你带来很大的幸福感。This kind of simple activity can bring you a great sense of happiness.
它能在你的心里建一个安全的地方。It can build a safe place in your heart.
在这个地方,没有压力,没有竞争。In this place, there is no pressure and no competition.
只有你和你的爱好。There is only you and your hobbies.
其实,要做到这一点并不容易。Actually, it is not easy to achieve this.
很多人已经忘记了怎么玩。Many people have already forgotten how to play.
我们从小就被教育要努力学习,努力工作。We have been taught since childhood to study hard and work hard.
我们觉得玩是在浪费时间。We feel that playing is a waste of time.
这是一种不正确的态度。This is an incorrect attitude.
玩耍不但不是浪费时间,而且是非常必要的。Playing is not only not a waste of time, but it is also highly necessary.
如果没有很好的休息,就不能很好地工作。If there is no good rest, one cannot work well.
所以,我们必须改变以前的习惯。Therefore, we must change our previous habits.
我们要学会把工作和生活分开。We need to learn to separate work and life.
如果你每天都能认真地玩半个小时。If you can seriously play for half an hour every day.
你会发现你的生活质量比以前提高了很多。You will find that your quality of life has improved a lot compared to before.
你的睡眠会比以前更好。Your sleep will be better than before.
你的心情也会比以前更轻松。Your mood will also be more relaxed than before.
另外,这种真正的休息对公司也有好处。In addition, this kind of true rest is also beneficial to the company.
如果员工每天都很累,他们就不能好好工作。If employees are very tired every day, they cannot work well.
如果员工休息得好,他们的工作效率就会提高。If employees rest well, their work efficiency will increase.
所以,很多聪明的公司开始支持员工放松。Therefore, many smart companies have started to support employees in relaxing.
比如,有的公司在办公室里建了休息区。For example, some companies have built rest areas in the office.
员工累了,可以去休息区喝杯咖啡。When employees are tired, they can go to the rest area to drink a cup of coffee.
可以在那里看会儿书,或者玩会儿小游戏。They can read a book there for a while, or play a small game for a while.
公司提供这样的环境,是非常聪明的做法。Providing such an environment by the company is a very smart practice.
因为放松和专注是可以互相促进的。Because relaxation and focus can mutually promote each other.
你休息得越好,你工作的时候就越专注。The better you rest, the more focused you are when working.
虽然每天只有短短的半个小时。Although it is only a short half hour every day.
但是这半个小时的作用非常大。But the effect of this half hour is very significant.
它能帮助我们解决很多心理上的问题。It can help us solve many psychological problems.
它能让我们在复杂的世界里找到简单的快乐。It can let us find simple happiness in a complex world.
所以,今天下班以后,不要马上看手机。Therefore, after work today, do not look at your phone immediately.
不要去想那些麻烦的工作。Do not think about those troublesome work tasks.
给自己选一个喜欢的活动。Choose an activity you like for yourself.
可以是画画,可以是听音乐,也可以是散步。It could be drawing, it could be listening to music, or it could be taking a walk.
只要是你真正感兴趣的事情就可以。As long as it is something you are truly interested in, it is fine.
因为只有做自己喜欢的事情,才能真正放松。Because only by doing things you like can you truly relax.
如果你的朋友或者家人也觉得很累。If your friends or family members also feel very tired.
你可以把这个方法推荐给他们。You can recommend this method to them.
你们甚至可以一起安排一个放松的活动。You can even arrange a relaxing activity together.
比如周末一起去公园走走。For example, going for a walk in the park together on the weekend.
或者一起在厨房做个蛋糕。Or making a cake together in the kitchen.
重点不是做什么,而是怎么做。The point is not what to do, but how to do it.
一定要全心全意地投入进去。You must throw yourself into it wholeheartedly.
把所有的注意力都放在你正在做的事情上。Put all your attention on what you are doing right now.
如果你在做蛋糕,就只想着怎么把蛋糕做好。If you are making a cake, just think about how to make the cake well.
不要去想别的事情。Do not think about other things.
这种完全投入的感觉,就是最好的休息。This feeling of complete engagement is the best rest.
其实,我们的生活不应该只有工作。Actually, our lives should not only be about work.
工作只是生活的一部分。Work is just a part of life.
我们的目的是为了更好地生活。Our purpose is to live better.
如果你因为工作而失去了生活的快乐。If you lose the joy of life because of work.
那就太可惜了。That would be a great pity.
我们不仅要对工作负责,也要对自己负责。We must not only be responsible for our work, but also be responsible for ourselves.
每天给自己留出半个小时。Set aside half an hour for yourself every day.
把这半个小时当成你一天中很重要的任务。Treat this half hour as a very important task in your day.
不要觉得放松是在浪费时间。Do not feel that relaxing is a waste of time.
你可以去尝试一些以前没做过的事情。You can go and try some things you have never done before.
比如学习一种新的舞蹈。For example, learning a new dance.
或者去附近的街道散步。Or taking a walk in the nearby streets.
只要是能让你开心的事情,都可以去试一试As long as it is something that makes you happy, you can give it a try.