今天我们说一个最近很火的事。Today we're talking about something popular lately.
是一个新的玩法。It's a new way to play.
名字叫"彩色散步"。Its name is "Color Walking."
英文叫 Color Walking。In English: Color Walking.
其实做起来,也真的很简单。And actually, it really is simple.
你听完,今天下午就可以试一下。After listening, you can try it this afternoon.
我先告诉你怎么玩。First let me tell you how to play.
你今天出门之前,先选一个颜色。Before you go out today, pick a color.
比如黄色,比如红色,比如蓝色。Like yellow, like red, like blue.
选好了你就出门。Once you've picked, head out.
你可以去公园,也可以去街上,也可以就在家附近走走。You can go to a park, or the street, or just walk near home.
然后你做一件事——你只看那个颜色。Then do one thing — only look at that color.
比如你选了黄色。Say you picked yellow.
你就看黄色的东西。You only look at yellow things.
黄色的花、黄色的车、黄色的招牌、黄色的伞。Yellow flowers, yellow cars, yellow signs, yellow umbrellas.
看见了,你就拿手机拍一张。When you see one, you take a photo with your phone.
走一个小时,你会拍很多很多张。Walk for an hour and you'll take a lot of photos.
回到家,你把照片放在一起。When you get home, put the photos together.
就像一本小画册。Like a little picture book.
里面全是黄色的东西。All filled with yellow things.
这就是"彩色散步"。That's "Color Walking."
听起来简单吧?Sounds simple, right?
但是这个玩法,现在在中国很火。But this game is super popular in China right now.
特别是在小红书上。Especially on Xiaohongshu.
小红书你听过吗?Have you heard of Xiaohongshu?
是中国一个很大的社交软件,很多人在上面分享生活。It's a major Chinese social media app — lots of people share their lives on it.
在小红书上,"彩色散步"这个话题,已经有三亿多次浏览。On Xiaohongshu, the topic "Color Walking" already has over 300 million views.
帖子有一百八十多万,非常多。There are more than 1.88 million posts — a huge number.
为什么会这么火呢?Why is it so popular?
我说几个原因。Let me give a few reasons.
第一个原因,是因为简单。The first reason: it's simple.
不用花钱,不用买东西,不用学很久。No money needed, no buying, no long learning curve.
只要有眼睛,你就可以玩。If you have eyes, you can play.
第二个原因,是因为现在的年轻人很累。The second reason: young people today are very tired.
你身边有没有这样的人?Are there people like this around you?
他们每天上班,工作很忙。They work hard every day, very busy.
回家也累。Come home, also tired.
晚上还要看手机,看一会儿,心里还更乱。They scroll phones at night, and after a while their heads feel even more chaotic.
他们说,他们的大脑停不下来。They say their brains can't slow down.
注意力很碎。Their attention is broken.
一会儿想这个。One moment thinking about this.
一会儿想那个。The next moment thinking about that.
什么都做不好。And they can't do anything well.
这种感觉,中国年轻人叫它"碎片化注意力"。Young Chinese call this feeling "fragmented attention."
就是说,你的注意力变成了一片一片的小块,不能放在一件事上。It means your attention has turned into little pieces, unable to settle on one thing.
"彩色散步"是一种解决办法。"Color Walking" is one solution.
你出门,只看一个颜色。You go out, only looking at one color.
你的脑子就慢慢安静下来了。Your brain slowly settles down.
因为你只想一件事——找那个颜色。Because you're only thinking about one thing — finding that color.
不用决定什么。No deciding anything.
很多年轻人说,走一个小时,回家就舒服多了,心里也不那么乱了。A lot of young people say after walking for an hour, they feel much better, and their heads aren't as messy.
第三个原因,是因为照片好看。The third reason: the photos look great.
你拍的颜色,放在一起,真的很漂亮。The colors you took, put together, are genuinely beautiful.
你可以发到小红书上。You can post them on Xiaohongshu.
朋友看到,也很喜欢。Friends see them and like them too.
有的人说:"哇,原来这条街这么漂亮,我以前没注意。Some people say: "Wow, this street is so beautiful — I never noticed."
是的,我们平时走路,都低头看手机。Yes, normally when we walk, we stare at our phones.
眼睛看不到天空,也看不到街边的小东西。Our eyes don't see the sky, don't see small things on the street.
"彩色散步"让你抬起头,让你看路,让你看世界。"Color Walking" makes you lift your head, look at the road, look at the world.
新华社和人民日报,都报道过这个事。Xinhua and People's Daily both reported on this.
他们说,这是年轻人的一种"情绪修复"方式——便宜、简单、有用。They called it a young person's form of "emotional repair" — cheap, simple, useful.
我再多说一下不同颜色的感觉。Let me say more about how different colors feel.
有人说,蓝色和绿色让人安静。Some say blue and green calm you.
看到这两种颜色,你的心跳会慢一点,你的呼吸会深一点。Seeing those two colors, your heartbeat slows a little, your breath goes deeper.
所以心里乱的时候,很多人选蓝色或者绿色。So when feeling chaotic, many people pick blue or green.
红色和橙色让人有精神。Red and orange give you energy.
看到这两种颜色,你会觉得有力量。Seeing those two colors, you feel power.
所以早上没精神的时候,有人选红色。So in the morning, when you have no energy, some pick red.
黄色让人开心。Yellow makes you happy.
看到黄色的小花,看到黄色的灯,你会想笑一下。Seeing yellow flowers, seeing yellow lights, you want to smile a little.
所以心情不好的时候,很多人选黄色。So when in a bad mood, many people pick yellow.
每个颜色都不一样,每个季节也不一样。Every color is different, every season is different.
春天有粉色的花,夏天有蓝色的海,秋天有黄色的叶子,冬天有白色的雪。Spring has pink flowers, summer has blue seas, autumn has yellow leaves, winter has white snow.
所以一年四季,你都可以玩,都不会无聊。So all four seasons, you can play, and it won't get boring.
听起来很好对吧?Sounds great, right?
但是也有人说:这个会不会只是一时的热潮?But some also say: is this just a passing fad?
会不会过几个月就没人玩了?Will no one play in a few months?
但是这个玩法背后的意思,不会过去。But the meaning behind this trend won't pass.
就是——我们都太忙了,我们都需要休息。It means — we're all too busy, we all need rest.
但是真正的休息,不是躺在床上看手机。But real rest isn't lying in bed scrolling.
是出去走一走,是看路上的小东西,是让眼睛和脑子都放松。It's going out for a walk, looking at small things on the road, letting your eyes and brain relax.
"彩色散步"只是一个开始。"Color Walking" is just a beginning.
重要的不是颜色,是走出去。What matters isn't the color — it's going outside.
最后我说一个建议。Finally, one suggestion.
如果你最近觉得累,心里很乱,你可以试试。If you've been feeling tired and chaotic, you can give it a try.
今天选一个颜色。Today pick a color.
你喜欢什么颜色?What color do you like?
然后出门走一走。Then go out and walk.
不用走很远,不用走很久,半个小时也可以。Doesn't have to be far, doesn't have to be long, even half an hour is fine.
只看那个颜色,拍几张照片,回家看看。Only look at that color, take a few photos, then come home and look.
也许你会发现:你的城市,比你想的,漂亮多了。Maybe you'll find your city is much more beautiful than you thought.
今天的故事到这里,明天再聊。Today's story ends here. We'll talk again tomorrow.