说到现在很多人喜欢在网上找男朋友或者女朋友,我们要聊一个很严肃的话题。Speaking of how many people nowadays like to find boyfriends or girlfriends online, we are going to discuss a very serious topic.
现在的网络非常方便,你可以在手机上认识全世界的人。The internet is very convenient now; you can get to know people from all over the world on your phone.
很多人觉得,在网上找到爱情是一件很浪漫的事情。Many people feel that finding love online is a very romantic thing.
但是,你有没有想过,那个在手机另一边的人,可能根本不是真人?However, have you ever thought that the person on the other side of the phone might not be a real person at all?
这就是我们今天要讨论的问题:你遇到的是爱情,还是AI骗局?This is the issue we are going to discuss today: Is what you encountered love, or an AI scam?
我们都知道,现在的科学技术发展得非常快。We all know that current science and technology are developing very fast.
特别是人工智能技术,也就是我们常说的AI,已经变得非常聪明了。Especially artificial intelligence technology, which is what we often call AI, has become very smart.
以前,如果有人给你发照片,你可能会怀疑照片是不是真的。In the past, if someone sent you a photo, you might doubt whether the photo was real.
于是你会要求对方和你视频聊天。So you would ask the other person to video chat with you.
因为在我们的印象中,视频是很难做假的。Because in our impression, video is very hard to fake.
如果我在视频里看到了他的脸,听到了他的声音,那他肯定就是真的。If I see his face and hear his voice in the video, then he must be real.
但是,现在的情况已经完全改变了。However, the situation now has completely changed.
现在的AI技术,不但可以做假的照片,甚至可以做假的视频。Current AI technology can not only make fake photos but can even make fake videos.
这种技术可以把一个人的脸换成另一个人的脸。This technology can swap one person's face with another person's face.
即使是一个坏人,他也可以利用这种技术,把自己变成一个帅哥或者美女。Even if it is a bad person, he can use this technology to turn himself into a handsome guy or a beautiful woman.
这听起来是不是很像电影里的故事?Doesn't this sound a lot like a story in a movie?
但这确实就在我们的生活中发生了。But this is indeed happening in our lives.
让我们来想象一个具体的例子。Let's imagine a concrete example.
有一个年轻人,我们叫他小李。There is a young person, let's call him Xiao Li.
小李是一个很努力工作的人,但是他平时很忙,没有时间交朋友。Xiao Li is a very hard-working person, but he is usually very busy and has no time to make friends.
所以,他常常觉得很孤单。So, he often feels very lonely.
有一天,他在网上认识了一个女孩子。One day, he met a girl online.
这个女孩子的照片非常漂亮,看起来也很温柔。This girl's photos were very beautiful, and she looked very gentle.
他们开始每天在网上聊天。They started chatting online every day.
这个女孩子对小李非常好,每天早上都会发消息说“早安”,晚上也会说“晚安”。This girl was very good to Xiao Li; she would send a message saying "Good morning" every morning and "Good night" every evening.
她好像很了解小李,知道小李喜欢什么,不喜欢什么。She seemed to understand Xiao Li very well, knowing what Xiao Li liked and what he didn't like.
小李觉得,自己终于找到了真正的爱情。Xiao Li felt that he had finally found true love.
为了确定这个女孩子是真的,小李要求和她视频。To verify that this girl was real, Xiao Li asked to video chat with her.
他们在手机上视频了好几次。They video chatted on their phones several times.
在视频里,女孩子看起来和照片上一模一样。In the video, the girl looked exactly the same as in the photos.
她的声音很好听,说话也很幽默。Her voice sounded very nice, and she spoke with humor.
小李完全相信了她,觉得她就是自己在这个世界上最重要的人。Xiao Li completely believed her, feeling she was the most important person to him in this world.
但是,小李不知道的是,这个“女孩子”其实并不存在。However, what Xiao Li didn't know was that this "girl" actually didn't exist.
视频里的那张脸,是电脑程序做出来的。That face in the video was created by a computer program.
那个好听的声音,也是用变声软件改变过的。That pleasant voice was also altered using voice-changing software.
在手机的另一头,可能是一个专门骗钱的坏人,甚至可能是一个男人。On the other end of the phone, it might be a bad person specializing in swindling money, or even a man.
这就是典型的AI感情骗局。This is a typical AI romance scam.
那么,这些坏人为什么要这么做呢?So, why do these bad people do this?
他们的目的只有一个,那就是钱。They have only one goal, and that is money.
当小李完全信任这个女孩子之后,事情就会发生变化。After Xiao Li completely trusted this girl, things would change.
有一天,这个女孩子可能会突然告诉小李,她遇到了一些困难。One day, this girl might suddenly tell Xiao Li that she has encountered some difficulties.
也许是她的家人生病了,需要去医院。Perhaps her family member is sick and needs to go to the hospital.
也许是她的生意出了问题,需要一些钱来解决。Perhaps her business has problems and needs some money to resolve them.
或者,她会告诉小李一个“好消息”。Or, she might tell Xiao Li some "good news."
她说她知道一个很好的投资机会,只要投入一点钱,就能赚很多钱。She says she knows a very good investment opportunity where investing just a little money can earn a lot.
因为小李已经把她当成了女朋友,所以小李不会怀疑她。Because Xiao Li already considered her his girlfriend, Xiao Li wouldn't suspect her.
小李会觉得,帮助女朋友是应该做的事情。Xiao Li would feel that helping his girlfriend is the right thing to do.
于是,小李就把自己的钱转给了她。So, Xiao Li transferred his money to her.
可是,一旦钱转过去了,这个女孩子就会消失。But, once the money was transferred, this girl would disappear.
小李再也联系不上她了。Xiao Li could never contact her again.
这个时候,小李才发现自己被骗了。Only at this moment did Xiao Li realize he had been cheated.
这不仅仅是失去了钱,更重要的是,小李的感情受到了很大的伤害。This was not just losing money; more importantly, Xiao Li's feelings were greatly hurt.
这种事情现在越来越多,我们必须提高警惕。These kinds of things are happening more and more now; we must increase our vigilance.
那么,我们应该怎么保护自己呢?So, how should we protect ourselves?
首先,我们要知道,AI技术虽然很厉害,但也不是没有缺点的。First, we need to know that although AI technology is very powerful, it is not without flaws.
在视频的时候,你可以仔细观察对方的脸。During the video call, you can carefully observe the other person's face.
如果是AI换脸,有时候脸的边缘会有点不自然。If it is an AI face swap, sometimes the edges of the face will be a bit unnatural.
特别是在光线变化的时候,或者对方快速移动的时候,脸部可能会出现奇怪的样子。Especially when the lighting changes, or when the person moves quickly, the face might look strange.
你可以要求对方做一些特殊的动作。You can ask the other person to do some special movements.
比如说,你可以让他把手指放在脸上,或者让他快速地转头。For example, you can ask him to put his finger on his face, or ask him to turn his head quickly.
目前的AI技术,在处理手和脸在一起的画面时,经常会出错。Current AI technology often makes mistakes when processing images where hands and faces are together.
如果你看到他的手指穿过了他的脸,或者脸突然变得模糊了,那肯定就是假的。If you see his finger pass through his face, or the face suddenly becomes blurry, then it is definitely fake.
其次,我们要对网上的“完美”保持怀疑的态度。Secondly, we must maintain a skeptical attitude towards "perfection" online.
在现实生活中,没有人是完美的。In real life, no one is perfect.
如果一个人在网上对你特别好,从来不发脾气,而且条件特别好,那你就要小心了。If a person is especially good to you online, never loses their temper, and has especially good conditions, then you have to be careful.
坏人往往会利用人们想要被爱的心理,创造一个完美的形象。Bad people often exploit the psychology of people wanting to be loved to create a perfect image.
他们会根据你的朋友圈,了解你的爱好。They will understand your hobbies based on your social media posts.
你喜欢什么,他们就假装也喜欢什么。Whatever you like, they pretend to like it too.
这样你会觉得你们很有缘分。This way you will feel that you two are destined for each other.
其实,这都是他们设计好的剧本。Actually, these are all scripts they have designed.
另外,最重要的一点是,无论你们的关系有多好,都不要轻易给对方转钱。In addition, the most important point is, no matter how good your relationship is, do not easily transfer money to the other person.
真正的爱情,不应该建立在金钱的基础上。True love should not be built on the foundation of money.
如果一个人刚认识你不久,就向你要钱,或者让你投资,那他百分之百是骗子。If someone asks you for money or asks you to invest shortly after meeting you, then he is 100% a scammer.
不管是借钱看病,还是带你赚钱,都不要相信。Whether it is borrowing money for medical treatment or taking you to make money, do not believe it.
你要记住,保护好自己的钱包,就是保护好自己的生活。You must remember, protecting your wallet is protecting your life.
除了钱,还要保护好自己的个人信息。Besides money, you also need to protect your personal information.
不要把你的身份证号码、家庭地址或者银行卡密码告诉网上的陌生人。Do not tell your ID card number, home address, or bank card password to strangers online.
因为坏人可能会利用这些信息来做更多坏事。Because bad people might use this information to do more bad things.
有些骗子甚至会录下你的视频,然后用AI技术换成你的脸,去骗你的家人和朋友。Some scammers will even record your video, then use AI technology to swap it with your face to cheat your family and friends.
所以,在网上聊天时,一定要注意保护自己的隐私。Therefore, when chatting online, you must pay attention to protecting your privacy.
虽然科技给我们带来了很多方便,让我们可以随时随地和朋友联系。Although technology has brought us a lot of convenience, allowing us to contact friends anytime and anywhere.
但是,科技也让坏人有了新的工具。However, technology has also given bad people new tools.
我们在享受科技带来的快乐时,也不能忘记安全。While we enjoy the happiness brought by technology, we must not forget safety.
面对网上的感情,我们要保持冷静的头脑。Facing online romance, we must keep a cool head.
不要因为孤单,就随便相信陌生人的甜言蜜语。Do not blindly believe the sweet words of strangers just because of loneliness.
真正的感情是需要时间来证明的。True feelings need time to prove.
是需要在这个真实的世界里,面对面地去感受的。It needs to be felt face-to-face in this real world.
如果在网上遇到了让你心动的人,一定要多问几个为什么。If you meet someone online who moves your heart, you must ask "why" a few more times.
你可以试着约他在现实生活中见面。You can try to ask him to meet in real life.
如果他总是找各种理由拒绝见面,比如他在国外,或者工作太忙,那你就要小心了。If he always finds various reasons to refuse to meet, such as being abroad or being too busy with work, then you have to be careful.
一个真正喜欢你的人,是会想尽办法来见你的。A person who truly likes you will try every means to see you.
而不是只在手机屏幕里和你说话。Instead of just talking to you inside a phone screen.
还有,如果你怀疑对方是骗子,可以和身边的朋友或者家人商量一下。Also, if you suspect the other person is a scammer, you can discuss it with friends or family around you.
有时候,我们自己身在其中,可能看不清楚。Sometimes, when we are in the middle of it, we may not see clearly.
但是朋友和家人是旁观者,他们可能会发现很多你不注意的问题。But friends and family are bystanders; they might discover many problems you didn't notice.
多听听别人的意见,往往能帮你避免很多麻烦。Listening to other people's opinions more often can help you avoid a lot of trouble.
现在,很多国家和警察部门也都在打击这种网络犯罪。Now, many countries and police departments are also fighting this kind of cybercrime.
但是,骗子的手段也在不断变化。However, the methods of scammers are also constantly changing.
所以,最重要的还是我们自己要提高防范意识。Therefore, the most important thing is that we ourselves must improve our awareness of prevention.
不要觉得这种事情离你很远,它可能就发生在你或者你朋友的身边。Don't think this kind of thing is far away from you; it might happen right beside you or your friends.
我们也要告诉家里的老人,因为他们可能不太了解这些新技术。We also need to tell the elderly at home, because they may not understand these new technologies very well.
很多老人心地善良,很容易相信别人,所以更容易被骗。Many elderly people have kind hearts and easily trust others, so they are more likely to be cheated.
我们要多关心家人,告诉他们这些知识,让他们也能保护自己。We should care more about our family members, tell them this knowledge, so that they can also protect themselves.
在这个数字化的时代,信任变得越来越珍贵,也越来越脆弱。In this digital age, trust has become increasingly precious and increasingly fragile.
我们希望每个人都能找到真爱,但不希望任何人因为寻找爱而受到伤害。We hope everyone can find true love, but we don't want anyone to get hurt because of looking for love.
所以,当你在网上遇到那个“完美”的人时,请先停下来想一想。So, when you meet that "perfect" person online, please stop and think first.
这真的是命运的安排吗?Is this really the arrangement of fate?
还是说,这只是一个精心设计的程序?Or is this just a carefully designed program?
多一点理智,少一点冲动。Have a little more reason, a little less impulse.
不要让你的善良被坏人利用。Don't let your kindness be exploited by bad people.
只要我们大家都提高了警惕,骗子就没有机会了。As long as we all increase our vigilance, scammers will have no chance.
网络世界虽然很大,但只要我们心里有安全这根弦,就能避免很多危险。Although the online world is big, as long as we keep safety in mind, we can avoid many dangers.
希望大家在上网的时候,都能擦亮眼睛,看清楚什么是真,什么是假。I hope everyone can keep their eyes open when going online, and see clearly what is real and what is fake.
对于那些在网上认识的朋友,保持一份友好的同时,也要保持一份距离。For those friends met online, while maintaining friendliness, also maintain some distance.
直到你们在现实生活中真正了解了彼此。Until you truly understand each other in real life.
毕竟,真正的关心不仅仅是发几个表情包,或者打几个视频电话。After all, true care is not just sending a few emojis or making a few video calls.
真正的关心是实实在在的陪伴和支持。True care is substantial companionship and support.