
苹果说了两年的新 Siri,今天才真的有
Apple's Long-Promised New Siri Finally Arrives — But Not Yet in China
HSK 2 Chinese listening practice. The full story of Apple's new Siri at WWDC 2026: how it was promised two years ago, why it was delayed, what it can now do (memory, on-screen awareness, cross-app actions), and why China and Europe still have to wait.
This is an HSK 2 Chinese listening episode that runs about 4 minutes. The full Mandarin script is shown with tap-for-pinyin and a line-by-line English translation, so you can listen and read at once — comprehensible input in the sense of Stephen Krashen's i+1 theory. It teaches 14 key vocabulary words such as 公司、手机、聪明 and walks through 7 grammar patterns, each explained in English with examples. The same news story is retold at 4 difficulty levels — use the level selector above to find the version that is challenging but still understandable for you.
今天我们说一件事。
Today we'll talk about something.
这件事,跟一个公司有关系。
This thing is related to a company.
这个公司,你也许认识。
This company — you might know it.
这个公司在美国。
This company is in America.
它叫"苹果"。
It is called 'Apple'.
苹果是一个很大很大的公司。
Apple is a very, very big company.
苹果做的东西,很多人都喜欢。
Many people love the things Apple makes.
比如说,苹果做手机。
For example, Apple makes phones.
你可能就用过苹果的手机。
You may have used an Apple phone yourself.
苹果做手机,做了很多很多年。
Apple has made phones for many, many years.
做得很好。
And makes them very well.
苹果的手机里面,有一个东西。
Inside an Apple phone, there is a thing.
这个东西,可以听你说话。
This thing can listen to you speak.
你跟它说话。
You speak to it.
它跟你说话。
It speaks to you.
你问它问题。
You ask it questions.
它回答你。
It answers you.
这个东西,叫"Siri"。
This thing is called 'Siri'.
Siri 是一个老朋友了。
Siri is an old friend.
它在苹果手机里,已经很多年了。
It has been inside Apple phones for many years already.
但是,Siri 一直有一个问题。
But, Siri has always had one problem.
它不太聪明。
It is not very smart.
你问它一个问题。
You ask it a question.
它有的时候,回答得不太好。
Sometimes, it answers not very well.
你跟它说一句长一点的话。
You say a slightly longer sentence to it.
它也听不太懂。
It can't quite understand either.
你跟它说:"明天我要去看朋友。
You say to it: 'Tomorrow I'm going to see a friend.
帮我记一下。
Help me make a note.'
它有时候,做不到。
Sometimes, it can't do it.
所以,很多人都觉得:
So, many people feel:
"现在的 Siri,可以变得更好。
'The current Siri can be better.'
两年以前,苹果说了一件事。
Two years ago, Apple said something.
苹果说:
Apple said:
"我们要做一个新的 Siri。
'We are going to make a new Siri.
新的 Siri,会更聪明。
The new Siri will be smarter.
新的 Siri,会知道你说的是什么事。
The new Siri will know what you're talking about.
新的 Siri,可以帮你做事。
The new Siri can help you do things.
我们很快就会做出来。
We will make it very soon.'
大家都很高兴。
Everyone was very happy.
大家都在等。
Everyone was waiting.
但是,新的 Siri,没有那么快来。
But, the new Siri didn't come that fast.
等了一个月。
Waited one month.
两个月。
Two months.
六个月。
Six months.
还是没有。
Still nothing.
苹果说:"请大家再等一下。
Apple said: 'Please wait a bit more.'
就这样,等了一年。
Just like that, waited one year.
又等了一年。
Waited another year.
还是没有。
Still nothing.
有的人开始觉得:
Some people started to feel:
"苹果是不是做不出来?
'Is Apple unable to make it?'
"是不是新的 Siri 不会有了?
'Is the new Siri not going to exist?'
苹果心里也知道:
Apple also knew inside:
"今年再不做出来,大家就不相信我们了。
'If we don't make it this year, people won't believe us anymore.'
今天,是一个特别的日子。
Today is a special day.
苹果开了一个大会。
Apple held a big conference.
这种大会,每年都开一次。
This kind of conference is held once a year.
是给做手机软件的人开的。
It is for the people who make phone software.
开大会的时候,苹果说了一件事。
At the conference, Apple said something.
苹果说:
Apple said:
"我们答应大家的新 Siri,做好了。
'The new Siri we promised everyone is ready.
你们等了两年。
You all waited two years.
对不起。
We are sorry.
但是它真的来了。
But it has truly arrived.'
那新的 Siri,跟以前不一样在哪里呢?
So how is the new Siri different from before?
我们说几个。
Let's name a few ways.
第一,你跟它说话,它知道你在说什么。
First, you talk to it, and it knows what you mean.
它不会再让你说很多遍了。
It won't make you say it many times.
第二,你说"看一下我的手机"。
Second, you say 'look at my phone'.
它就帮你看。
It helps you look.
看你的手机上有什么。
Looks at what's on your phone.
第三,你说"帮我做一件事"。
Third, you say 'help me do a thing'.
它就帮你做。
It helps you do it.
比如说,它可以帮你打电话。
For example, it can help you make a phone call.
也可以帮你记一下事情。
It can also help you write things down.
听起来不错。
Sounds pretty good.
但是,有一件事。
But, there is one thing.
新的 Siri,现在还不在中国。
The new Siri is not in China yet.
你的苹果手机,要是在中国买的。
If your Apple phone was bought in China.
你现在还不能用新的 Siri。
You can't use the new Siri yet.
为什么呢?
Why?
因为中国对手机里的这种东西,还有一些事要看。
Because China still has some things to look at regarding what's inside the phone.
苹果说:"我们还在等。
Apple said: 'We are still waiting.
我们也想做。
We also want to do this.
等可以了,我们就给中国的朋友。
When it's possible, we will give it to our friends in China.'
所以,中国的朋友,可能还要再等一下。
So, our friends in China may have to wait a little more.
最后,我想问你一下。
Finally, I want to ask you something.
你有没有说过一句话:
Have you ever said a sentence:
"我下个月开始做。
'I'll start next month.'
"我下个星期开始做。
'I'll start next week.'
然后,一直没有做?
And then never actually started?
苹果就是这样。
Apple is just like that.
两年以前说的话。
What it said two years ago.
今年才做出来。
Only finished this year.
有时候,做一件事,要等很久。
Sometimes, doing one thing takes a long wait.
有时候,不是不想做。
Sometimes, it's not that you don't want to do it.
是真的有点难。
It's just really a bit hard.
但是,做出来了,就是好。
But once it's done, it's good.
那你呢?
What about you?
你想做的那件事,今天可以开始吗?
That thing you want to do — can you start today?
HSK 2 noun. 苹果是一个很大的公司 = Apple is a very big company.
HSK 2 noun. The main Apple product the episode focuses on.
HSK 2 verb. Heavily used: 等一个月、等一年、又等了一年.
HSK 2 mental verb. 很多人都觉得 = many people feel; 有的人开始觉得 = some people started to feel.
HSK 2 result connector.
HSK 2 connector for introducing examples.
HSK 3 verb. 帮我做一件事 = help me do something. 帮你打电话 = help you make a call.
HSK 2 noun. Used in two senses: 问问题 = ask a question; 有一个问题 = has a problem.
HSK 2 verb. 我下个月开始做 = I'll start next month.
HSK 3 adjective. The promised upgrade to Siri. 不太聪明 = not very smart.
HSK 4. 我们答应大家的新 Siri,做好了 = the new Siri we promised everyone is ready. Central concept.
HSK 3 verb. 大家就不相信我们了 = people won't believe us anymore.
HSK 3 adverb. 一直有一个问题 = has always had a problem; 一直没有做 = never actually done.
HSK 3. 你可能就用过苹果的手机 = you may have used an Apple phone yourself.
* beyond level超纲词
Subject + 觉得 + Clause
'X feels / thinks Y'. Introduces subjective opinion or state.
很多人都觉得:'现在的 Siri,可以变得更好。'
有的人开始觉得:'苹果是不是做不出来?'
是不是 + Clause? (yes-no question)
Yes-no question form. Used here for rhetorical doubt.
你的手机,是不是苹果做的?
苹果是不是做不出来?
已经 + Verb + 了
'has already V-ed'. 已经 marks completion / a state achieved.
它在苹果手机里,已经很多年了。
比 + Object + Adj (comparison)
'more Adj than Object'. Basic HSK 2 comparison.
新的 Siri 会比以前好。
所以 + Clause / 因为 + Clause
'so X' / 'because X'. Cause and result connectors.
所以,很多人都觉得...
所以,中国的朋友,可能还要再等一下。
...才 + Verb (only then; not until)
Marks delayed action — later than expected.
今年才做出来。
两年以前说的话,今年才做出来。
一直 + Verb / Adj
'always; continuously'. Marks ongoing state up to now.
Siri 一直有一个问题。
然后,一直没有做?