说到找朋友的事情,我想说一个故事。Speaking of finding friends, I want to tell a story.
这是一个关于商店的故事。This is a story about a store.
这是一个很大很大的商店。This is a very, very big store.
以前,很多人去这个商店。Before, many people went to this store.
我也去这个商店。I also went to this store.
你去过吗?Have you been there?
我想你去过。I think you have been there.
我们在商店里做什么?What do we do in the store?
我们在那里找朋友。We look for friends there.
我们在那里喝茶。We drink tea there.
那时候,商店很好。At that time, the store was very good.
人很多。There were many people.
朋友很多。There were many friends.
大家都很高兴。Everyone was very happy.
我也很高兴。I was also very happy.
我们都可以说话。We could all talk.
这很简单。This was very simple.
你也不累。You weren't tired either.
可是,那是以前。But, that was before.
那是昨天的事情。That was yesterday's matter.
那是去年的事情。That was last year's matter.
现在,商店变了。Now, the store has changed.
商店不一样了。The store is different.
今天,我又去了商店。Today, I went to the store again.
我走到门前面。I walked to the front of the door.
可是,有人在门前面。But, someone was in front of the door.
他不让我进去。He didn't let me go in.
他是商店的人。He is a person from the store.
他说:“你要给钱。He said: "You need to give money."
我听不懂。I didn't understand.
他说:“你要给钱。He said: "You need to give money."
我问:“多少钱?I asked: "How much money?"
他说:“五百块。He said: "Five hundred kuai."
五百块很多。Five hundred kuai is a lot.
我有五百块吗?Do I have five hundred kuai?
我看看我的钱。I look at my money.
我有一百块。I have one hundred kuai.
可是我没有五百块。But I don't have five hundred kuai.
五百块太多了。Five hundred kuai is too much.
我问:“为什么要五百块?I asked: "Why do you want five hundred kuai?"
他说:“因为我们有新东西。He said: "Because we have new things."
他说:“我们有很好的电脑。He said: "We have very good computers."
我不想给钱。I didn't want to give money.
我想回家。I wanted to go home.
可是,我想找朋友。But, I wanted to look for friends.
我想见朋友。I wanted to see friends.
我没有给五百块。I didn't give five hundred kuai.
商店里很大。Inside the store was very big.
可是,我看不到人。But, I couldn't see people.
人都在哪里?Where were all the people?
桌子在那里。The tables were there.
椅子在那里。The chairs were there.
杯子在那里。The cups were there.
可是人呢?But where were the people?
前面没有人。There was no one in front.
后面没有人。There was no one behind.
上面没有朋友。There were no friends above.
下面也没有朋友。There were no friends below either.
这个地方很冷。This place was very cold.
这时候,我看见一个人。At this moment, I saw a person.
他在那里站着。He was standing there.
他很好看。He was very good-looking.
我想:“他是我的朋友吗?I thought: "Is he my friend?"
我走到他前面。I walked in front of him.
我对他说:“你好。I said to him: "Hello."
他很快说话。He spoke very fast.
他说了很多话。He said a lot of words.
他说:“我爱你。He said: "I love you."
他说:“你漂亮。He said: "You are beautiful."
他问:“你是谁?He asked: "Who are you?"
他问:“你在哪儿?He asked: "Where are you?"
我也很高兴。I was also very happy.
可是,有一点不对。But, something was wrong.
他的眼睛不动。His eyes didn't move.
他的手不动。His hands didn't move.
他不是真的人。He was not a real person.
我很不高兴。I was very unhappy.
我不想和电脑说话。I didn't want to talk to a computer.
我想和人说话。I wanted to talk to a person.
我想和真的人说话。I wanted to talk to a real person.
这个商店里,有很多这样的人。In this store, there were many people like this.
他们都是电脑。They were all computers.
他们不是我们的朋友。They were not our friends.
这个商店有很多东西。This store had many things.
有很多我不喜欢的东西。There were many things I didn't like.
我看不到朋友。I couldn't see friends.
我只看到东西。I only saw things.
找朋友太难了。Finding friends is too hard.
在这个商店里,太难了。In this store, it is too hard.
我要去别的地方。I am going to another place.
我的朋友走了。My friends have left.
他们去新的商店了。They went to a new store.
那个商店很小。That store is very small.
可是那里有人。But there are people there.
那里没有电脑。There are no computers there.
那里不要五百块。It doesn't require five hundred kuai there.
我也要去那里。I am also going there.
再见,大商店。Goodbye, big store.
我不喜欢你了。I don't like you anymore.
这个故事说完了。This story is finished.
这个故事说的是什么呢?What is this story about?
这个故事是真的。This story is true.
这不是商店。This is not a store.
这是一个电话里的东西。This is something inside a phone.
它的名字叫Grindr。Its name is Grindr.
这是一个找朋友的地方。This is a place to find friends.
以前,它很好。Before, it was very good.
现在,它不好。Now, it is not good.
它要很多钱。It wants a lot of money.
五百块一个月。Five hundred kuai a month.
它有很多电脑人。It has many computer people.
那不是真的人。Those are not real people.
这就是Grindr的故事。This is the story of Grindr.
它现在没有人了。It has no people now.