说到现在很多人在网上找男朋友或者女朋友,这里面有一个很大的问题。Speaking of how many people now look for boyfriends or girlfriends online, there's a big problem with this.
大家都有手机。Everyone has a phone.
大家每天都在看手机。Everyone looks at their phone every day.
你在手机上可能会认识新的人。On your phone, you might meet new people.
这个人可能是一个男人,也可能是一个女人。This person could be a man, or could be a woman.
你们开始说话。You start talking.
你们每天都说话。You talk every day.
早上,他问你好。In the morning, he asks how you are.
晚上,他也问你好。At night, he also asks how you are.
你觉得很高兴。You feel very happy.
因为有一个人很关心你。Because there's someone who really cares about you.
有一个人很想知道你在做什么。There's someone who really wants to know what you're doing.
你觉得这就是爱情。You think this is love.
你觉得你找到了一个最好的人。You think you've found the best person.
这个人很懂你。This person really understands you.
你知道这是为什么吗?Do you know why that is?
因为他总是说你喜欢听的话。Because he always says what you like to hear.
如果你喜欢小猫,他就说他也喜欢小猫。If you like kittens, he says he likes kittens too.
如果你喜欢吃苹果,他就说他也最爱吃苹果。If you like eating apples, he says apples are his favorite too.
你们的爱好是一样的。Your hobbies are the same.
你们的想法也是一样的。Your thoughts are also the same.
你觉得这太好了。You think this is wonderful.
世界上怎么会有这么好的人呢?How can there be such a great person in the world?
但是,我要告诉你一件事情。But I need to tell you something.
这可能不是真的。This might not be real.
这个人可能不是真的。This person might not be real.
你也许会问:“不是真的?You might ask: "Not real?
这是什么意思?What does that mean?"
意思就是,和你说话的,可能不是一个人。It means the one talking to you might not be a person.
那可能是一个电脑。It might be a computer.
是的,你没有听错。Yes, you heard correctly.
在手机的那一边,可能是一个非常聪明的电脑。On the other side of the phone, it might be a very smart computer.
现在的电脑和以前不一样了。Today's computers are different from before.
现在的电脑可以学习。Today's computers can learn.
它学习怎么说话。They learn how to talk.
它学习怎么让人高兴。They learn how to make people happy.
它知道男人喜欢听什么。They know what men like to hear.
它也知道女人喜欢听什么。They also know what women like to hear.
它比真正的人更聪明。They're smarter than real people.
因为真正的人会累。Because real people get tired.
真正的人要睡觉。Real people need to sleep.
真正的人要吃饭。Real people need to eat.
真正的人有时候会不高兴。Real people sometimes feel unhappy.
但是,这个电脑不会累。But this computer doesn't get tired.
它不需要睡觉。It doesn't need to sleep.
它不需要吃饭。It doesn't need to eat.
它可以二十四个小时和你说话。It can talk to you twenty-four hours a day.
它可以一直对你很好。It can always be nice to you.
它从来不会生气。It never gets angry.
所以,你觉得它比真正的人更好。So you think it's better than a real person.
你觉得它就是你最爱的人。You think it's the person you love most.
可是,这是一个错误。But this is a mistake.
这是一个很大的错误。This is a very big mistake.
这个电脑为什么要和你说话呢?Why does this computer talk to you?
是因为它喜欢你吗?Is it because it likes you?
不,电脑没有心。No, computers don't have hearts.
电脑不懂什么是爱。Computers don't understand what love is.
它和你说话,是因为有人让它这样做。It talks to you because someone told it to do so.
这些人是坏人。These people are bad people.
这些坏人想要什么?What do these bad people want?
他们只想要一样东西。They only want one thing.
他们想要你的钱。They want your money.
故事通常是这样开始的。The story usually starts like this.
开始的时候,你们只是说话。In the beginning, you just talk.
你们是很好的朋友。You're very good friends.
或者你们是男女朋友。Or you're boyfriend and girlfriend.
过了一个月,或者两个月。After one month, or two months.
这个“人”会告诉你一件事情。This "person" will tell you something.
他说他遇到了一点儿问题。He says he's run into a small problem.
也许他说他生病了。Maybe he says he got sick.
他说他现在在医院。He says he's in the hospital now.
他说医院需要很多钱。He says the hospital needs a lot of money.
但是他现在没有钱。But he doesn't have money right now.
他问你:“你可以帮我吗?He asks you: "Can you help me?"
或者,他说他想来看你。Or he says he wants to come see you.
他说他非常想见你。He says he really wants to meet you.
但是他没有钱买飞机票。But he doesn't have money to buy a plane ticket.
他问你:“你可以给我买飞机票的钱吗?He asks you: "Can you give me money for a plane ticket?"
你听了这些话,你会怎么做?After hearing these words, what would you do?
你觉得他是你最爱的人。You think he's the person you love most.
你觉得他现在很可怜。You think he's very pitiful right now.
你想帮助他。You want to help him.
因为你相信他是真的。Because you believe he's real.
所以,你把钱给了他。So you give him the money.
你给了他一百块。You give him a hundred yuan.
或者一千块。Or a thousand yuan.
然后发生了什么?Then what happens?
当你给了钱以后,事情就变了。After you give the money, things change.
这个“人”就不见了。This "person" disappears.
也就是,他不和你说话了。That is, he stops talking to you.
你给他打电话,他不接。You call him, he doesn't answer.
你给他写字,他不回。You write to him, he doesn't reply.
你找不到他了。You can't find him anymore.
这个时候,你才明白。At this point, you finally understand.
原来这一切都是假的。It turns out everything was fake.
照片是假的。The photos were fake.
声音可能是假的。The voice might have been fake.
那个完美的男朋友或者女朋友,也是假的。That perfect boyfriend or girlfriend was also fake.
这就是电脑做的事情。This is what the computer did.
这就是坏人做的事情。This is what the bad people did.
那么,我们怎么知道是真的还是假的呢?So how do we know if it's real or fake?
这很难,但是也有办法。It's difficult, but there are ways.
第一,你要看能不能见到他。First, see if you can meet him in person.
如果在网上认识了一个人,你们一定要见面。If you meet someone online, you must meet face to face.
如果他总是说“我不可以见面”,那就有问题。If he always says "I can't meet up," then there's a problem.
如果他说他在很远的地方,那也要小心。If he says he's in a faraway place, you should also be careful.
第二,不要太快给钱。Second, don't give money too quickly.
真正的爱情,不是为了钱。Real love is not about money.
刚认识的朋友,不应该向你要钱。A friend you just met shouldn't be asking you for money.
如果一个人向你要钱,你就要停下来想一想。If someone asks you for money, you need to stop and think.
你要问问你的朋友。You should ask your friends.
你要问问你的家人。You should ask your family.
不要自己一个人做决定。Don't make the decision alone.
第三,看看他的照片。Third, look at his photos.
有时候,照片太漂亮了。Sometimes the photos are too beautiful.
照片里的人太好看了,就像电影里的明星一样。The person in the photos is too good-looking, like a movie star.
如果照片太完美,可能就是假的。If the photos are too perfect, they might be fake.
现在的电脑可以做出假的照片。Today's computers can create fake photos.
那些照片看着像真的人,其实不是。Those photos look like real people, but they're not.
所以,在网上找爱情,一定要慢一点。So when looking for love online, you must take it slow.
不要太快相信别人。Don't trust others too quickly.
不要太快把心给别人。Don't give your heart away too quickly.
更不要太快把钱给别人。And definitely don't give your money away too quickly.
虽然我们都希望有美好的爱情。Although we all hope for beautiful love.
虽然我们都希望有人爱我们。Although we all hope someone loves us.
但是,我们要保护自己。But we need to protect ourselves.
我们要保护自己的钱。We need to protect our money.
不要让坏人骗了你。Don't let bad people fool you.
不要让电脑骗了你。Don't let computers fool you.
如果一个人太完美了,他可能就不是真的。If a person seems too perfect, they might not be real.
因为真正的人都有缺点。Because real people all have flaws.
真正的人都会做错事情。Real people all make mistakes.
真正的人有时候会让你生气。Real people sometimes make you angry.
这才是真正的生活。That is real life.
这才是真正的爱情。That is real love.
我们刚才说的这些事情,其实就是“AI 恋爱骗局”。What we've been talking about is actually "AI romance scams."
“AI”就是很聪明的电脑技术。"AI" means very smart computer technology.
“骗局”就是坏人为了拿你的钱做的假事情。"Scam" means the fake things bad people do to take your money.
现在用 AI 技术来骗人的事情越来越多了。Now there are more and more cases of people using AI technology to scam others.
坏人用 AI 做出假的人,假的声音,甚至假的视频。Bad people use AI to create fake people, fake voices, and even fake videos.
他们让 AI 和你谈恋爱。They have AI fall in love with you.
这听起来很可怕,但是是真的。This sounds scary, but it's true.
所以,大家一定要知道这件事情。So everyone must know about this.
知道了,才不会被骗。Only by knowing can you avoid being scammed.
我们要相信爱情,但是也要用眼睛看清楚。We should believe in love, but we also need to see clearly with our eyes.
是真的爱,还是聪明的电脑在工作?Is it real love, or a smart computer at work?
这是我们需要想的问题。This is the question we need to think about.